This week on an ALL NEW Bring It Home, our inspiration comes from a bright and cheery breakfast nook fit for a family – complete with a comfy custom banquette, stylish storage piece, and a fabulous yet indestructible table to gather ’round morning, noon, and night . A perfect example of designer Julia Buckingham Edelmann’s signature style of combining modern and vintage, this bright space provides the family that lives here a perfect place to dine together, game together, and of course, hang out!
Julia Buckingham Edelmann, Buckingham I+D
1200 W. 35th Street
- Saarinen Fiberglass Swivel Chairs – $195
- Stripped “Unfinished” Mahogany Buffet – $370 ($480 to finish)
- Herman Miller Table – $800
- Sacha Kolin Charcoal Drawing – $400
1015 W Webster
- Industrial Drum Chandelier – $275
- Mesh Drum Chandelier – $250
2444 W 21st St.
- Custom upholstered “Michelle” Banquette – Under $1,000